It is the DMR Ergonomics SRL’s policy to minimize the effects of its operations upon the environment, to encourage the conservation of resources and to comply with any relevant environmental legislation.
In pursuance of this policy, the Company’s Management Team will:
- Assess the Company’s environmental aspects and impacts and put in place any necessary control measures.
- Assign environmental duties and responsibilities as appropriate.
- Endeavour to maintain and promote awareness of environmental issues to all Workers and subcontractor organisations.
- Seek to progressively improve levels of environmental protection, reduce wastage, reduce emissions and reduce energy consumption.
- Promote recycling or re-use of substances and materials and ensure that, as far as practicable, the methods of disposal for unusable waste are safe and create no long term environmental impact.
- Where appropriate, undertake regular monitoring, reviews and audits against defined criteria and, where necessary, implement remedial measures
Reduction and disposal of waste
DMR Ergonomics SRL is committed to protecting the environment by reducing waste going to landfill and ensuring that waste is disposed of in accordance with best practice and in line with local legislation
The following waste-reduction strategies have been adopted by the company:
- Reduce the waste the business generates by buying only what is required, buying items with reduced packaging and minimising the use of disposable items.
- Reuse and recycle resources to ensure that the maximum life is achieved from each item used by the business.
- As far as practicable use 100% recycled/recyclable paper for product packaging
- Dispose of waste in such a way as to minimise impact on the environment
DMR Ergonomics SRL has a duty of care as a producer of waste to store, transport and dispose of waste legally and in a way that doesn’t harm the environment. Any person/company who collects the waste from our company is required to be registered in those territories where that is a legal requirement and/or required to demonstrate that waste will be disposed of in a way to minimise the impact on the environment.